Saturday, March 27, 2010

Old Renaissance Man--New Mandate

I'm back! Yes, I have decided to give the people what they have been begging for. Since last post I have realised that in the post-literate age of digital media people like reading short, digestible amounts: a child can drown in an inch of water; for adults, roughly 500 words. As such, shorter posts from now on. I will write more frequent posts concerning my two main interests: music and literature. However, I reserve the right to write about whatever new quirky thing I take up. I plan to tighten the focus towards literature reviews and music reviews. Lucky for you I've been reading and listening to a lot of good stuff.


My first literature review will be about the novel Suder by contemporary author Percivall Everett. But I will do it next blog. In fact, to prove how short the new posts will be, and how honest I was above, this one is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment